Welcome to my attempt at recreating the life and adventures of Molly Fyde, a young lady from the 25th century. An electronic reader full of information, all of it orbiting Molly Fyde, was given to me by a strange lady half a year ago. There are millions of pages of material to sort through, many of them written by Molly herself. As I attempt to organize them into a readable narrative, I have set up this blog as a repository for my findings. Some entries will be pulled right from The Reader and remain in Molly's words. Some will come from her crew. Much will be from me, as I detail my struggle to tell her story.

Wednesday

The Molly Fyde Newsletter

If you enjoy the blog, and the new website, you're gonna love the Molly Fyde Newsletter. I'm going to try and send it out every two weeks to update you on how the book is coming along, what it's like trying to make a living as an author, and where I'll be as I start traveling around promoting the book.

All you have to do is enter your email address, and the Molly goodness comes right to you. No spam, no sharing of the address, completely non-toxic. So, what are you waiting for? Go sign up!

http://www.hughhowey.com/?page_id=217

No comments:

Post a Comment